This is the perfect gift idea for that friend who is always talking about Killing Stalking.
Please Note: Due to high demand please expect up to 27 business days for the package to arrive at your door. Most of the time we are able to provide a much faster shipping depending on the queue. We also have a 100% money back guarantee policy in place in case the item is not delivered or is arrived broken or faulty.
Still indecisive? Feel free to browse our customer's instagram highlight reel for videos/pictures directly from our customers!
Our acrylic figures are cut and printed on pure acrylic plates using state of the art laser technology. When powered by USB they can become extremely powerful lamps that looks mesmerizing in real life.
Please note that these lamps, when connected to a reliable source of power (such as usb on your computer), can be extremely bright and powerful. If you have sensitive eyes and want to place it in your field of vision for extended time, we recommend getting the remote control version to reduce the dim and achieve a cozy and comfortable level of brightness.
They can range from 15 to 25 cm (6-10 inches) in height depending on the design.
- Can change up to 7 colors: red, green, blue, yellow, cyan, purple and white;
- You can press the touch button at the base to change colors;
- You can press 8 times for the colors to be changed automatically;
- You can hold down for 2 seconds to turn it off.
- Can change up to 16 colors and different brightness levels;
- Comes with a remote controller;
- You can use the remote controller to turn the lights on/off;
- You can use the remote controller to change up to 16 colors;
- You can use the remote controller to adjust the brightness;
- You can use the remote controller to turn on flash mode or smooth mode.
- Light panel material: optical acrylic
- Base material: sturdy polymer
- Power consumption: 0.012kw/24 hours
- Voltage: 5V
- Power supply: USB interface (included) or 3 AA batteries (not included)
Included in the package
- 1 Customized Acrylic Plate
- 1 Lamp Base (size 8.5x4 cm)
- 1 Remote Controller (premium version only)
- 1 Micro USB cable (length 1m)
- Remove the protective film from BOTH sides before use.
- The back side protective film is usually glued very tight and is hard to notice. If you light up the lamp you might notice that the light spreads inside the plate instead of only drawing the lines, it is a good indicator that the film is still there.
- If you feel like the plate does not fit the base, try applying a bit more force downwards. The base should be able to expand to accommodate the thickness of the plate for the first time.
- To avoid leaving fingerprints on the acrylic surface, please hold the board by the edge instead of the front.
- Similar to how you would clean a pair of glasses, make sure you use a soft clean cloth to wipe your acrylic figures. Use alcohol wipes and avoid toilet paper as it might scratch the surface.